Are You Looking To Pay Less For TV?
GMA Video might be just what you’re looking for. GMA Video is a great new way to get your local channels plus all kinds of streaming options. Best of all, it’s only $12.95*/month.
- Get all of your local channels: including WCAX (CBS), WPTZ (NBC), CBMT (CBC), WFFF (FOX), WVNY (ABC), WCAX Extra, ME TV, WETK (Vermont Public Television PBS), Create, World, WCFE (Mountain Lake PBS), and MHz Worldview.
- As well as quick access to Netflix, Amazon Instant Video and Hulu Plus.
- Plus over 1,000+ channels of free, subscription-based and pay-per-use streaming on-demand music, video and game options on your Roku.
GMA Video May Work With Your Existing Roku Player
GMA Video service works with current generation Roku LT, 1, 2, and 3 players and Streaming Stick. Don’t have one – purchase or lease through us! Your Roku 3 player includes a remote with a headphone jack and in-ear head phones for private listening. Lease for only $3.25 monthly or purchase for $99.00.
PLUS Access Your Subscription Video And Music Players
Quick access to Netflix, Amazon Instant Video and Hulu Plus. Plus your Roku player offers you access to over 1,000+ channels of additional free, subscription-based and pay-per use options
GMA Video Subscribers Can Also Watch GMA Video on an iPhone, iPad, or Safari on a Mac
GMA Video subscribers can even watch GMA Video on their iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or with Safari on a Mac. You must be connected to your GMA high-speed Internet connection within your home.
Give us a call at 800-496-3391 or send us an email to learn more about GMA Video.
Here’s What Our Customers Are Saying About GMA Video Service
- “Local channels plus local, friendly and available tech help.”
- “Price, plus it won’t go out during bad weather.”
- “Finally being able to watch the Super Bowl, the Olympics, PBS and local news.”
- “Finally being able to get local programming. And now that streaming is available on i-devices and the Mac, it’s super!”
- “The fact that we are only paying for channels we watch, the price is right and we get HD versions.”
*GMA Video service is available to Green Mountain Access high-speed Internet customers only. Requires Roku player, Internet speeds of a minimum of 4Mbps, a wired or wireless router to connect the Roku player, a high-definition TV and HDMI cable. GMA Video works on newer generation Roku 1, 2, 3 and LT models. GMA Video service is not available in all areas. Roku service activation requires a Roku user account which requires a valid credit card. A wide variety of Roku channels are available; some are free, while premium services are fee-based. Any additional charges will be billed to your Roku account.