Your Green Mountain Access high-speed Internet service offers you complete access to the Google Apps™ suite of services including:
- Drive / Docs
- Mobile Apps
- And more!
An easy to use and powerful email platform with lots of storage.
- 15 GB of storage space for email and Drive.
- Built in Spam and Virus Protection.
- No Advertising or Screening: Unlike free Gmail, our Google Mail implementation is ad-free.
- Powerful search allows you to quickly and easily find the message you are looking for.
- Local Technical Support: We’re close by and here to help!
Drive / Docs
You can now store your files in the Cloud with Google Drive. In addition, create, store, and share documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more with Google Drive — No Software Required!
- Access everything in your Google Drive from all your devices – You can also access your files from your computer, smartphone, and tablet. You can even get to your files after you go offline.
- Keep files synced – Just connect to the web — it’s pretty much automatic. Change something on one device and it changes everywhere.
- Store 15 GB of your stuff for free – Store up to 15 GB of your files of any type, including documents, pictures, spreadsheets, videos and mail.
- Stop emailing attachments. Start sharing – Google Drive lets you choose exactly who — friends, family, colleagues — gets your files.
Google Contacts is an easy way to store and organize all of the contact information about the people with whom you communicate.
- Google Contacts integrates with all Google Apps such as Mail, Drive, and Calendar through the auto complete function — a great timesaver.
- Allows you to send email, share documents, and schedule appointments without having to look up contact information in a separate tab or window.
- Synchronize contacts between Google Contacts and a mobile device to see contacts outside of a browser. Add or change a contact on your phone and it will automatically appear in your Google Apps Contacts and vice versa.
- Share your schedule – Let your co-workers, family, and friends see your calendar, and view schedules that others have shared with you.
- Get your calendar on the go – Access your calendar while you’re away from your desk.
- Never forget another event again – Customizable reminders help you stay on schedule.
- Send invitations and track RSVPs – Invitations can be sent to anyone with an email address, even if they aren’t on Google Mail. Guests can RSVP to your events by email or via Google Calendar.
- Sync with your desktop applications – Access your calendar however and whenever you want.
- Work offline – Know where you’re supposed to be even when you don’t have Internet access.
Get Help with Google Apps
- Our Internet Technical Support team is available 24/7 to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
- Our Business Account representatives are also available to meet with you to discuss your Green Mountain Access Internet services and Google Apps features and how they can work for you.
- Do you currently have Internet service with us but do not use a Green Mountain Access email account? No worries, you can still get set up for access to Google Apps by contacting our Technical Support team.