Cable vs Satellite
5 reasons why Cable Television is your best choice!
- Local Channels - All of your favorite, primary local channels are included with every package at no additional cost.
- Local Programming – Waitsfield Cable is also the only place that you can get Mad River Valley Television, MADTV12 (RSN Resort Television), and local Channel 11.
- Great Local Service – You’ll always get the outstanding local service that you have come to expect from people who are also your friends and neighbors.
- Reliability – With cable you get great reception on every TV all of the time, there’s no equipment to buy, and we back it with quality customer service whenever you call.
- Local Radio Stations – Over 30 of your favorite local and regional radio stations delivered to your home. Simply plug your stereo receiver into your cable connection for crystal clear audio.
- The costs involved with a satellite system add up quickly. When estimating the price, be sure to include; equipment, installation, programming, and maintenance costs.
- If you have more than one TV that you would like service hooked up to, you can expect to pay double the price.
- In order to get all the channels that you want, more than one contract may be necessary.
- Maintenance and repair of your satellite system is not normally included in the price that is quoted to you.
- Satellite system technology keeps evolving. You can expect to pay for possible equipment upgrades.
- In order to receive service, you will not be required to purchase expensive equipment or sign contracts. A one-time set-up fee applies.
- Because there are no contracts to sign, you may cancel or change your Digital Cable service at any time by making a phone call.
- You will be able to receive service to all of your TV sets in your home.
- If you encounter problems with your service, we are just a phone call away.