The Voice Mail system that answers your calls whether you're on the phone, online, or when the power goes out — just got better! We now offer a complete unified messaging system that allows you to access and manage your Voice Mail messages from the Internet, your computer, or via the phone. For more information on new features and functionality, please refer to the following documents.
- Voice Mail User Guide
- Turning on Skip Pin and Fast Login options
- Enabling Live Screening option
- We also have Voice Mail tutorials on You Tube
Login to your Voice Mail online to listen to your messages, forward your Voice Mail messages to your e-mail, or customize many other settings. To login to your Voice Mail online, click here.
Put Voice Mail to Work For You:
- Reliable - your messages will always be available when you need them. No longer worry about losing messages when the power goes out.
- Convenient - easily retrieve messages at your convenience from any phone, or via the Internet.
- Productive - Callers will never get a busy signal again. Voice Mail works for you even if you are on the telephone, so your callers will never experience a busy signal. Instead, when your phone is in use, your line will ring directly to Voice Mail.
|Voice Mail Service||Standard||
|Full-featured unified messaging|
|Access your messages from any phone or your computer|
|Personalized greeting with digital quality sound|
|Up to 50 saved messages for 30 days*|
|2 minute maximum message length|
|Includes up to 9 submailboxes||
|E-mail notification allows you to forward your Voice Mail notifications or the entire Voice Mail message to your e-mail|
|Manage your Voice Mail account conveniently and securely via the Internet|
*20 minute maximum storage for saved messages
Call our Customer Service Department at 800-496-3391 and learn how to put Voice Mail to work for you.