Legacy GMA Video (Roku) Installation Instructions
Welcome to GMA Video! Please note that your GMA Video service is only authenticated for use at your physical location. If you connect your Roku player to an Internet connection outside of your home, your GMA Video service will not work.
If you run into any issues while following the instructions below, please call Tech Support at 888-321-0815 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Set Up Your Roku Streaming Stick
Step 1 – Connect to your TV
- Simply plug the Roku Stick into an available HDMI input on your TV. Be sure to make note of the TV input used.
Step 2 – Connect the Power Cord
- Use the included power cable to connect the Roku Stick to either the power adapter or an available USB port on your TV.
Step 3 – Power Up Key Components
- Turn on your TV and select the correct TV input.
- Install the batteries on the Roku remote.
Step 4 – Complete the Guided Setup
- During Guided Setup, you’ll be prompted to connect to a wireless network. Select your network from the list of available networks in the settings menu on your Roku stick.
- If your wifi network has one, enter wireless network password when prompted. (Note: passwords are case-sensitive.)
- Your Roku stick will let you know if there is a software update available, and will restart after the update is complete.
Step 5 – Create a Roku Account Online (if you already have a Roku account, skip this step)
- On your computer, go to my.roku.com. Your Roku stick will generate a unique code that links your player to your new account. Roku accounts are free, but require a valid credit card to create your account (this is a Roku policy, and independent of Green Mountain Access). Please note, Roku will only charge your credit card if you authorize purchases of paid channels, games or other content from the Roku Channel store.
- Now, link your Roku stick from any Internet browser. A link code should be displayed on the TV screen after restart. Using an Internet browser, follow the instructions to link your Roku stick to a new or an existing Roku account if you already have one.
Step 6 – Add the GMA Video Channel
- On your computer, go to my.roku.com/add/GMAVideo
- You will need to be logged into your Roku account. Once you add the channel, it should show immediately. If it doesn’t, you can refresh your channels on your Roku home screen by
selecting, Settings > System update or Settings > Player info and checking for an update.
Step 7 – Enjoy!
- To watch, simply select the GMA Video channel from your Roku home screen (it’s the one with the Green Mountain Access logo).
How to Navigate the GMA Video Channel Using the Roku Remote
- Press the up arrow button on the Roku remote to access the channel list (it will appear at the bottom of your TV screen). The right/left arrow buttons on the remote will allow you to scroll through the list of channels. Use the ‘OK’ button on the remote to select a channel you would like to watch. The down arrow button will hide the channel list
Control Your Roku Player From Your Mobile Device
- You can try the free Roku Remote App available for iPhone® and Android™ (available in the Apple App Store for iPhone® or the Google Play Store for Android™) that turns your phone into a Roku remote. You can control any Roku player on your network via the app. It includes all the navigation buttons available on the remote, as well as a touch screen keyboard
Have questions? Give Tech Support a call at 888-321-0815 or send an email to email@example.com.