Waitsfield and Champlain Valley Telecom (WCVT) has published telephone directories for over 40 years. We started by publishing a single directory in the Mad River Valley back in 1964 and added the Champlain Valley directory in 1994. In February of 2000, we added the Waterbury and Stowe community directories.
We take personal pride on the uniqueness and quality of our telephone directories. Special enhancements such as community interest pages, local maps, local hiking and walking trails continue to make them favorites among locals and tourists. Over the past few years we have been honored with several quality awards from the Organization for the Promotion and Advancement of Small Telecommunications Companies (OPASTCO) for outstanding quality in directory publishing.
We welcome the opportunity to visit with you, discuss your business, and put together a marketing plan to promote your business using the directory. We care that your yellow page advertisements are effective and accurate, thus ensuring your business grows, prospers, and contributes to the communities we share.
If you should have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact:
Lorraine Keener, (802) 496-8379
Mad River Valley Telephone Directory
- Published in June
- Available at high-profile tourist areas; including the Mad River Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Mailed to all new residents and businesses
Chittenden East, Champlain Valley & Addison County Telephone Directories
- Published in January
- Distributed to customers in our Champlain Valley serving area
Waterbury Community Telephone Directory
- Published in July
- State Office Complex information
- Mailed to every home and business in the Waterbury, Duxbury, and Moretown areas
Stowe Community Telephone Directory
- Published in October
- Mailed to every home and business in the Stowe and Morrisville area