Wi-Fi is a critical part of your businesses network that you rely on each and every day. Often we don’t think about the number of devices that we are connecting to our network using a wireless connection. Historically, we relied on wired connections to do the heavy lifting, but in today’s business environment, we need a reliable, secure Wi-Fi network that is an extension of our business network. Consumer grade Wi-Fi access points are no longer adequate in most business environments.
Managed Business-Class Wi-Fi from Green Mountain Access solves these problems for you. We will conduct a site survey of your business to determine your Wi-Fi coverage needs and make recommendations for the number of access points required.
Benefits of Our Managed Business-Class Wi-Fi Solution
- A secure, cost-effective wireless solution for your business.
- Affordable – there’s no huge upfront investment in expensive equipment.
- Low, Predictable Costs – We maintain and enhance the service for you, so there are no surprise maintenance, upgrade or replacement costs.
- Flexibility to Meet Your Growing Needs – The flexible infrastructure can grow as your business grows. Need additional coverage? No problem, we can easily add additional access points for a low recurring monthly fee.
- Cloud Based Management – We manage everything via our cloud based zone director. The ZoneDirector provides simplified configuration, ongoing control and automatic coordination of our Ruckus ZoneFlex multimedia access points. The Ruckus ZoneFlex system marries the best of the centralized controller model with state-of-the-art advances in RF engineering such as beam steering, RF management, and interference avoidance delivered “Smart Wi-Fi” antenna technology..
- Easily add a guest network to keep business and customer traffic separate and highly secure.
- 24×7 Technical Support from a company you know and trust.
Get Help Every Step of the Way
Today’s myriad of options in telecommunications services, combined with rapidly changing technology, can make it challenging to find the right solutions. Fortunately, help is close at hand. Waitsfield and Champlain Valley Telecom has over 100 years of experience bringing the latest technology to customers. We have the knowledge and experience to guide you.
Is This Equipment Easy To Install, Configure and Maintain?
All we need is an Ethernet Cable from your Internet router to the best suitable location for the access point and an available electrical outlet for a Power-Over-Ethernet Injector (POE) near your router. There are several convenient options for mounting the Wi-Fi access point that make installation easy. For your convenience, we can do all other configuration, management and software upgrades remotely.